Thursday, June 16, 2011

"Work Hard" Tactics

There are many ways to do this.

#1: Homework that I bring home.
Attempt every problem. If your instructor is not going to check carefully and you are fine with the stuff in class, go ahead and not finish the attempts. If you aren't okay with the stuff in class, go ahead and gamble but it's not my fault if you fail. MAKE SURE IT LOOKS DONE. k?

#2: Homework that I bring home, has to be done + it will be checked.
Do it. >_> <_<

#3: Work that I am working on in class, can finish at home.
This is a good practice for your people-radar skill. First, locate the patrol route of your teacher. When she/he is approaching, pretend to work. Start working or faking it about 10-15 feet away (if space allows). If she/he questions you, ask questions back. "Be confused." *grunt*

#4: Work that you have to finish in class
You're screwed. Have fun!!1!1!!!!ONE!!!1!11!1!!!!

As with the previous post, there are side effects, so please watch out if they begin to appear.

kthxbai~

No comments:

Post a Comment